Monday, 14 September 2015

AUD/USD 14 SEPTEMBER 2015



Price formed a morning star formation on the daily chart a few days ago and has since rallied to the 382 of the AB swing. We are at least looking for a rally towards the 618/786 where we will be looking for short trade setups for a move lower.


On the 4h chart we are looking for a dip into support circa 7018-6995 for a rally higher to levels mentioned above.

FOR TODAY: 
Will be going short if:
1.       No short trade setups at present, we wait for 618/786 on daily as mentioned above where we will look to institute short trades with entries on lower time-frame.

Will be going long if:
1.       If price falls to support circa 7018-6995 and forms a clear bullish cs formation on the 4h chart then we look to enter long trade setups, stop below the cs formation, with limits set at 7220.

Monday, 11 November 2013

EUR/USD 11 NOVEMBER 2013



Price fell to the BF786 area on Friday after the NFP number. If we get a clear bullish cs formation from current levels or lower down while inside the B low then we can expect price to rally towards 3500 over coming sessions. Else a fall and a sustained break of the B low will have us looking for another B low, keeping the A where it is.

Will be going long today if:

1.       We need a clear bullish cs formation from current levels, or lower down while inside the B low, maybe after a test of Friday’s lows even. Place stop 10 pips below the low of the cs formation, max 0.5% risk, limits 100 pips or if you are a swing trader, then 10 pips inside 3500, at 3490.
2.       Remember a fall and a sustained break of the B low negates this view.

Will be going short today if:


1.       No setups at present – stand aside.

GBP/USD 11 NOVEMBER 2013



Price fell on Friday with NFP taking us beyond the minor618 almost to the 786. We didn't get a bullish cs formation as a long entry as yet. We continue to look for an entry long, maybe after a test of the lows on Friday, or just a 618 of Friday’s lows. Patience is needed.

Will be going long today if:

1.       We are waiting for a test of Fridays lows, either the low itself or just a 50/618 retracement followed by a clear bullish cs formation on the 1h chart. Stops 10 pips below the cs formation, max 0.5% risk, limits either inside the A high or 100 pips.

Will be going short today if:


1.       No criteria in place for short trade setups - stand aside. A sustained break of the B low confirms the reversal.

Tuesday, 26 March 2013

EUR/USD 26 MARCH 2013



Price has retraced down to the A low, it has poked through but has not sustained the break. If we get a bounce out of this level then it will be a long trade setup. Else if price falls and breaks the A low on a sustained basis then we will have continuation of the downtrend.

Will be going long if:
We are looking for a test of the low followed by a clear bullish cs formation for a long trade setup. Place stop below the low of the cs formation, limits 100 pips.

Will be going short if:
No setups at present, stand aside.

GBP/USD 26 MARCH 2013



We have a clearer B swing high in place now, we have to wait for a retracement down to the fib levels before we look at buying. No short setups at present.

Will be going long if:
No trade setups, we don’t have any criteria in place.

Will be going short if:
No trade setups, stand aside.

AUD/USD 26 MARCH 2013



Still waiting for a B swing high to form, we are looking to buy the dip. No trade setups at present. Stand aside.

Will be going long if:
We need a retracement before buying. Stand aside for now.

Will be going short if:
We have no short setups at present , stand aside.

Monday, 25 March 2013

EUR/USD 25 MARCH 2013



Price has started the reversal process on this time frame and has closed the gap down of last week. We will now wait for a B to form, then a retracement down to our levels of interest to go long. For now we have no setups, stand aside.

Will be going long if:
No trade setups at present - stand aside.

Will be going short if:
No setups at present, price not in any area of interest, wait for a 618/786.

GBP/USD 25 MARCH 2013



Price has taken out the 5200 level and has started the reversal process on this time frame. We now have to wait for a B swing high to form, then a pullback down to the 618 for an entry long. Stand aside for now.

Will be going long if:
No trade setups, we don’t have any criteria in place.

Will be going short if:
No trade setups, stand aside.

AUD/USD 25 MARCH 2013



Price is trending up as can be seen above. We don’t have an entry as yet, we need to wait for a swing high followed by a dip for a long trade setup. Be patient, stand aside.

Will be going long if:
We need a retracement before buying. Stand aside for now.

Will be going short if:
We have no short setups at present , stand aside.

Wednesday, 20 March 2013

EUR/USD 20 MARCH 2013



Price fell and took out the B low giving us a new AB swing. We once again have to wait for a retracement to the 618/786 of this swing for a short entry. Else a sustained break of 1.3000 will start a reversal on this time frame.

Will be going long if:
No trade setups at present - stand aside.

Will be going short if:
No setups at present, price not in any area of interest, wait for a 618/786.